The 2014-15 OKPromise application will close
at 11:59 PM (CST) on June 30, 2015. Even
though you will have access to the application after this time, you will not
be allowed to submit the open application.
Please complete and submit before 11:59 PM (CST).
If the student just completed 7th
grade, you need to wait until the 2015-16 application is available in
Last updated: 6/24/2015 11:25AM PST
- To comply with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and in order to submit an online application, the student must be at least 13 years of age.
- Since all correspondence is sent by email, you must have an e-mail address to create a user account and apply for Oklahoma's Promise. If you are a parent or guardian submitting applications for more than one child, you must create a new user account using a different e-mail address for the student. This is an application for a student. Please do not use the parent/guardian's name in the account creation screen.
- Read and agree to the program requirements on screen 1 of the online application.
- Complete and click on the SUBMIT NOW button at the end of the application. If you do not click on the SUBMIT NOW button, you cannot be enrolled in the program. Also, once you click submit, you will not be able to go back in and make changes to the OKPromise application.
- Any 2014-2015 application not submitted by the application deadline of June 30, 2015 will be removed from the system. Students who will be in the 8th, 9th or 10th grade in 2015-2016 will have to start a new application when it is available.
- The student and the parents/guardians must print and sign the signature page showing that each has read and understands the requirements of the program and that the family income information is correct.
- Print and mail the signature page plus the income documentation to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education at the following address as soon as possible.
- All correspondence to the student will be sent by email to the addresses entered.
- Write down your username and password and store in a safe place. When applying to Oklahoma's Promise, you are also creating an account with the OKcollegestart.org website. You will be able to access your OKcollegestart.org account with the same username and password.
Attn: Oklahoma's Promise
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850