Tired of tracking your work-based learning contacts and experiences through spreadsheets? Let XAP help with our new work-based learning component in Choices360.
With work-based learning programs, students can develop the experience employers are seeking while gaining the skills and credentials needed to enter and succeed in careers. Work-based learning also helps develop the pipeline of job candidates that are needed in the workforce.
Choices360’s work-based learning component enriches your students’ journey toward a career by supporting work-based learning opportunity awareness, career exposure, career engagement, and employment.
Here’s how it can help you:
Expose students to more opportunities matching their pathways and increase the quality of student work-based learning outcomes
Scale your Work-based learning program in Choices360 by engaging more employers than previously possible and easily connecting your students with the valuable work experiences they deserve
Ease the burden of work-based learning for educators and employers by automating manual, time-consuming processes
- Easily discover, track, and record work-based learning opportunities
- Browse, filter, search for, and apply to opportunities of interest
- Document and reflect on career exposure and individual experiences
- Connect student work experiences to their career goals and academic plans
- Efficiently review and action student applications
- Resources and tools to support implementation
- Measurement and reporting for key performance and accountability indicators and outcomes
- Easily create and manage employer profiles and opportunities
- Send and review employer performance evaluations with ease